Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hook, Line and Sinker

It is so nice when I can share my obsessions with others; kind of in the same way that it is nice to share your chicken pox with others so you can scratch with company. In this case I am speaking of my picture taking obsession (easy when you have a fabulous big girl camera) and the winner of my sharing is my super lucky, Mama! It wasn't easy, friends. It took about 10 minutes with my camera in her hands and BAM, I got a partner in photo capturing obsession. Here, look how excellent she is already...






By the way, we introduced Tate to up north during all this. Bru needed no introduction and apparently very little human interaction. We all remember how much she loves up north (and more specifically, the lake). Here is a sneak peek of our weekend vacay spot.




These are a few of my favorite photo moment memories...


This boy loves nature...


Rama and Tate

Super fun weekend. BONUS: I have someone besides Dave I can talk all things photos with. Thanks and sorry, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're getting your mom into photography! Brain is in the process of teaching me more about his camera - he even left his really nice and uber expensive Canon with me while he's deployed! I love it so much that I'm a little sad he's coming home soon since I'll have to give it back. Okay, I'm not the least bit sad that he's coming home soon, but you know what I mean.

    The next time I'm in WI, the four of us can "talk shop"!

    ReplyDelete