We had some friends over for a wonderful cookout/get together on Friday evening. The majority of Friday afternoon was spent at the grocery story and in our kitchen as I attempted to ready the house and prepare the food while Tate got in the way played golf inside. At one point, we were both in the kitchen as I was making some delicious guacamole and I noticed that Tate had gone into the pantry and was eating peanut butter. (Totally will own this one as I allow him to dip his finger into the jar whenever I use it, because 1: peanut butter is super scrumptious and 2: he looks so cute doing it). All was well until I realized it had been quiet for a bit too long. Here is why...
Awesome.
My first step was to take a deep breath because, really, who lets their 20 month old boy eat peanut butter out of the jar?! (Answer: me) My second step was to take Tate outside and literally hose him down. Thankfully it was pretty nice out and thankfully he thought it was funny. Then we took a bath. His second one of the day. At least it wasn't something gross, like poop, and at least he didn't get it anywhere but all over himself. Lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment