Sunday, January 20, 2013

Then and Now

When Tate was about the age Arthur is now, there was one particular night I remember; Dave and I were in Tate's room, with him on the floor, playing and taking pictures. This was one of them.

 
I will admit, Tate resembles Arthur significantly in this picture.

The other night, Arthur had fallen asleep slightly earlier than he usually has and I wasn't working, which allowed Tate to have story and quiet time with both Dave and myself. It was actually quite wonderful spending time with just Tate and showering him with undivided attention. I don't know when the last time that has happen since he became a big brother. 
In a moment of inspiration, I remembered the picture of the three of us from years ago, and quickly took advantage of a photo op.

I can't decide which of Tate's faces I like better.

I love love love my Tater.


No comments:

Post a Comment