Friday, February 8, 2013

Guess Who

When Tate was born, and still to this day actually, everyone comments about how much he looks like Dave. For the record, I don't always see it, but that is neither here nor there. Now with Arthur, the comparison is always to Tate. Seriously, no one has likened Arthur to Dave, and almost always comments on the similarities between the boys. Due to the frequency of said comments, I have been inspired to create a game. A guessing game. A guessing game in which you see if you can decipher which baby picture belongs with which boy. I sure hope it sounds like fun for you, because I am pretty giddy as I type this. And let me put this out there...

There is a prize. As in, free coffee. Winner will receive a Starbucks Gift Card. Score.

You read that correctly.

How To Play: In the comment section, should you choose to play the game, enter which boy (Tate or Arthur) you think each numbered picture belongs to. The person who has the most correct guesses wins. In the event of a tie, random.org will select the winner.

Ready?


 1.


2.
 
 
3.


4.


5.
 
 
6.


7.


8.
 
 
9.
 
 
10.


11.
 
 
12.


13.
 
 
Good luck! Winner and correct answers will be announced Monday.
 


4 comments:

  1. 1a 2t 3a 4t 5t 6a 7a 8t 9t 10a 11t 12t 13t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tate: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13
    Arthur: 1, 7, 10

    Laura "auntie" Plamann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13
    Tate: 2, 6, 9, 11, 12

    <3, Your Favorite Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok It is going to work this time! I keep trying to comment from my phone and it will not save.

    Arthur: 1, 7, 8, 10
    Tate: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13

    So much fun, Best game ever!!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete